Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job , WV
A West Virginia facility has an opening for temporary gastroenterology coverage. The work schedule is weekdays full time. Duties for this role include general GI. ERCP and EUS proficiency is preferred. Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Epic EMR system. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have an ALCS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Weekdays full-time with night and weekend call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification required
- Board certified
- Epic EMR system
- ERCP/EUS proficiency ideal
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.