Full Time Cardiology Job , CO
CompHealth is currently assisting a Colorado hospital with their search for a board certified or board eligible interventional cardiologist. Join other cardiologists for this exciting position and become part of a growing team where hard work is rewarded and collegiality is key. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5pm, and there is a light shared call schedule. Prepare to be busy and see a good number of patients for general bread and butter cases. The incoming physician will see a good mix of patients with most subspecialties on-site. The right candidate will join an established practice supported by a full-service, acute care hospital.
A robust benefit package includes full family medical benefits, relocation assistance, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, possible student loan repayment, $3,000 in CME stipend plus cost of licenses, and 5 weeks of PTO.
To get started and for more details, please forward your CV to email@example.com and follow it up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2611122.
- Salary guarantee for the first year
- Work out of one hospital and take over existing patients base
- Growing Cardiology team in this growing community
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is light and equally shared
- 2020 fellows or experienced cardiologists are encouraged to apply
- Board certified or board eligible
- Regional airport approximately 15 minutes of the city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.