Full Time Family Practice Job , NJ
A community health center in New Jersey is looking for a talented family practice, internal medicine, or med-ped physician to join their practice. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and 1 Saturday every 2 months from 9 am to 1 pm. You will have plenty of time to enjoy the downtown shopping and dining, as well as all amenities in nearby Philadelphia. The center draws many of its employees from suburban areas of greater Philadelphia, Southern New Jersey and Delaware. Their culture is family-focused for both patients and their employees. Physicians who work here come and stay for years. They are are mission-oriented, love it, and do not leave until retirement, Visa holders are welcomed if they have an active New Jersey medical license.
This position offers four weeks of vacation, eight holidays, and five CME days. You may also receive a quarterly bonus based on productivity. They offer family medical benefits, a 401K plus a pension plan, relocation assistance, loan repayment annually through FQHC designation, and Federal Tort malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2611760.
- Staff physician for an outpatient community health center
- Come with a passion for working with the underserved
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Predictable outpatient hours and plenty of time for your family
- Four weeks vacation plus sick time and holidays
- J1/H-1B visa holders and residents welcomed
- Great shopping, eating, entertainment in the neighborhood
- Philadelphia is just a bridge away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.