Permanent Infectious Disease Job , IA
Healthcare Network in Western Iowa offering excellent opportunity providing for quality work-life balance. Successful candidate will join one Infectious Diseases specialist in established hospital employed practice.
- Practice includes seeing 25-30 inpatients daily 3 days per week and 25-35 outpatients daily 2 days per week.
- Call schedule 1:2 every other week; work out of one 240 bed hospital.
- Financial package will include minimum $260K base salary, wRVU based production bonuses, $10K signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, life, 401K pension plans, deferred account, 35 days PTO/CME with $4,500 expenses, $10K relocation..
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates encouraged to apply.
- H1B Visa accepted for 2020.
Sioux City is a thriving, vibrant tri-state area (South Dakota, Nebraska and Iowa) sitting along the Missouri river with a metro population of over 100,000 with easy access to large metropolitan areas (Omaha and Sioux Falls) and an international airport, as well as, our own Siouxland Gateway Airport. The family centered city boasts excellent school systems with a low cost of living, beautiful golf courses and plenty of outdoor pleasures.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.