Full Time Hospitalist Job Amarillo, TX
Our Hospitalist Group, a team of 20 practicing physicians, is looking for new team members as we expand services.The group has extensive practice experience, excellent teamwork and a highly collaborative approach.
- 450-bed acute care hospital part of an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas
- Recognized as Top 100 Hospital in the Nation and Modern Healthcare's Best Employer
- Schedule is 7 days on/ 7 days off
- We offer lucrative salary and benefits with bonuses, relocation, CME and MORE
- Experience Texas Panhandle living with 270 days of sunshine per year and NO STATE INCOME TAX
- International Airport with more than 50 daily arrivals and departures
The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly 242,000 residents . Major industries in Amarillo include education, banking, medical services, ranching and farming.The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center.Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation's second largest canyon with 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and outdoor opportunities year-round.U.S. Route 66-Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.