Full Time Gastroenterology Job NH
Seeking a board-certified Gastroenterologist to perform Upper GI Endoscopy w/ biopsy, foreign body removal, injection of varices, PEG; Small bowel biopsy, Sigmoidoscopy, and Colonoscopy.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with 2 OR days and 1 admin day
- Average 16 patients per day
- Call is 1:4
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- 5 Operating Room's
- 80% outpatient, 20% inpatient; 100% adult
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short- and Long-term disability, retirement with employer contribution
- 7 weeks per year paid time off
- $1m/$3m malpractice with tail coverage
- Generous CME funds
- Relocation, sign-on bonus, and generous student loan repayment negotiable
Located in the white mountain area of New Hampshire.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.