Full Time Gastroenterology Job Las Cruces, NM
A new gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in New Mexico. The incoming physician will be the first employed gastroenterologist, but will work closely with a private GI group. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:3 or better call. ERCP and/or EUS are preferred. The hospital has a freestanding outpatient surgery center and an academic affiliation with clinical teaching available, if desired. The ideal candidate will speak Spanish and have an active NM license to start as soon as possible.
This employed position offers a base salary guarantee plus RVU bonus incentives. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, 5 days of CME and $4,000, 401k and 457b retirement plans, and relocation assistance. There is also a possibility of loan repayment.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2610985.
- Base salary guarantee
- RVU production incentives
- ERCP and/or EUS preferred
- Employed position
- Spanish speaking beneficial
- Shared call responsibilities
- Teaching available, if desired
- Las Cruces is 2nd largest city in NM behind Albuquerque
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.