Permanent ObGyn Job , WV
This partnership-track opportunity offers medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, 20 days of PTO, 5 days of CME and $3,500, and occurrence malpractice. This is also a designated site for loan repayment.
In just under an hour, you can be in the capital of Charleston where you can enjoy shopping, dining, and attending many entertainment events.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For more information, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2611150.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Well-respected and established practice
- Join another physician and one nurse practitioner
- Between 200 to 250 births annually
- Training in laparoscopy preferred
- Office is on the hospital campus
- 20 days of PTO and 5 additional days for CME
- Driving distance to Charleston, WV
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.