Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 15 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: General, endoscopy, and pediatric
- Medical supervision of anesthesia required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.