Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job MO
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Missouri that is in need of an orthopedic surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call. The covering physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help you obtain a MO state license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.