Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Nashville, TN
Prominent CD Group seeks Interventional Cardiologist for 2020 in Nashville, TN
Prestigious Cardiology Group of thirty-one members in Nashville, TN seek to add a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist in 2020. Our team is selectively looking for an exceptionally well-trained, high-quality, Interventional Cardiologist with interests in Coronary and General Cardiology. Looking for additional Interventional Cardiologist to meet growth in patient volume.
• Join experienced Interventional Cardiologist at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center with shared call at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
• 1:3 interventional call schedule, covering two hospitals
• Practice realized 20% growth in cath procedures over last year, average 18-20 pt office visits daily (four half day clinics) per cardiologist
• New associate to anticipate 75-100 interventions
• Services: Diagnostic catheterization (femoral/radial), coronary interventional (PTCA: POBA/stent/catheter thrombectomy/filter wire/cutting balloon, wireless FFR, IVUS), peripheral vascular angiography and interventional PCI (renal, aortolliac, iliofemoral), IABP, 3D recon capable, ultrasound vascular access capable. Acist Injection System
• Cath Lab: GE Innova 3100 combined cardiac/peripheral system (30 cm digital image detector)
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with 24/7 STEMI PCI Laboratory
• Tertiary sister hospital, TriStar Centennial Medical Center, located mid-town Nashville with a campus of 673-beds/117 Heart Hospital with open heart program, consulting specialties
• HCA Employment model/productivity bonus, full benefits package inclusive of retirement plan, 401K with company match, relocation, marketing, PTO/vacation/CME, sign-on bonus, and more.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.