Full Time Internal Medicine Job , CO
A new internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Colorado at an outpatient clinic. The clinic is on the hospital campus and all equipment needed is at the hospital. You will provide health care services for adults 18 and over. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will have 4 administrative hours. You will work with the practice director, an NP, and an MA. Candidates should be a board certified IM or board eligible for current year residents.
This position offers a competitive 2 year salary guarantee with quarterly RVU-based bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, 1 week of CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2609960.
- Salary guarantee for two years
- 100 percent outpatient
- No call and no weekend responsibilities
- 36 patient hours and 4 administration hours
- Join the practice director, an NP, and an MA
- Clinic is on the hospital campus
- All equipment needed is at the hospital
- BE is acceptable for current year residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.