Full Time Cardiology Job MA
This position offers a competitive compensation with additional incentives. You will also receive a sign-on bonus or student loan repayment, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, vacation time, 10 days of CME and $4,500, 4 retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2610836.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent call of 1:10
- Sign-on negotiable
- Bread and butter cardiology
- Offering 4 retirement plans
- Generous call schedule
- Will move quickly
- Excellent schools and quality of life in 4 season outdoor climate
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.