Permanent Family Practice Job Beaver Dam, WI
This employed opportunity has a two-year competitive income guarantee with RVU production bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, 2 weeks of CME and $5,000, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation assistance, and a 401K retirement package.
Come live and practice in this area that offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. This family-oriented community is well-known as one of Wisconsin's best cultural and outdoor destinations. In addition, you'll enjoy a low-cost-of-living and state tax rate that is well below the national average.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2611100.
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday, 4 day option
- Phone-only call
- 15 to 25 patients per day
- Residents welcome to apply
- Health, dental, and vision
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment and resident stipend available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.