Permanent Internal Medicine Job , NM
This is an employed position offering a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement package, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in New Mexico. You will enjoy clean air, outdoor recreation, availability of quality education, two national forests within minutes of downtown, and the feeling of small town America. Close to Santa Fe and Taos, it is the perfect community to call home. Experience the quaint and charming shops within the old-town historic district.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2611121.
- Offering loan repayment
- Employed opportunity
- Hospital affiliated clinic
- Office space and staff ready and available
- Be busy right away
- Clinic is Monday through Friday
- Shared call with OB/GYNs and CNMs
- University town and historic community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.