Full Time Anesthesia Job Merced, CA
Anesthesiology Position – Merced, CA
W2 Employee or 1099 Independent Contractor
Come join an established eight-member anesthesiology group. The 200-bed community hospital and community outpatient surgery center are looking to expand and open additional operating rooms.
- Cover both inpatient and outpatient surgeries
- Flexible shift based schedule vs. Monday-Friday
- No trauma or vascular cases
- No CRNA supervision
- Current anesthesiologists earn between $500,000+
- Option to work either as 1099 independent contractor or W2 employee
- $25,000 signing bonus and $25,000 in relocation assistance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse, and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants, and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking, and much more!
Job ID: ANES 1024258
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.