Full Time Internal Medicine Job , CA
CompHealth is currently assisting a group in California with their search for a hospice and palliative care physician. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm, part time hour can also be arranged. You will work with a large dedicated group focused on hospice and palliative care. You will practice in a variety of settings including nursing homes, rehab facilities, hospice, clinic, patients' homes, etc. They welcome board certified candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a CA medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job #2610535.
- Bring your passion and experience with an older patient base to this outstanding organization
- Work in a variety of settings from skilled nursing facility to home hospice -- no hospital work
- Most patients are located in Los Angeles in a great neighborhood
- Can have an academic appointment and be involved with teaching, research, publishing
- Very flexible schedule in this Monday - Friday practice, option for full or part time
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Be in the midst of all that Los Angeles offers
- All benefits are provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.