Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Active KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 10- and 12-hour shifts
- Call: Some
- Procedures: OB, epidurals, blocks, general, spinal, ENT, urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.