Permanent Oncology Job Spokane, WA
- Join and established/well-respected practice
- Currently 6 Hem/Onc, 1 Surg/Onc, 1 Breast Surgeon, 5 Rad/Onc and 3 NPs
- Employed practice setting
- State-of-the-art facility
- Group affiliates with the University of Washington and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance for clinical trials and research.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Spokane, WA, is a progressive and vibrant city with a metro population of 430k.Excellent schools and universities, and affordable housing.Enjoy four mild season and climate (260 sunny days on average) that is perfect for unlimited year-round recreational activities in the beautiful outdoors.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.