Permanent Radiology Job Los Angeles, CA
We are working with an Academic Teaching Institute in south central California to recruit a Radiologist. Sub-specialty interests can be accommodated.
We can consider Radiologists with interest in Interventional, Musculoskeletal, Mammography, Body Imaging, MRI, GI, and Chest.
- The ideal team would be Five Radiologists
- Join two established Radiologists
- Typically a Monday through Friday schedule from 8:00 am - 5:00pm
- Level II Trauma Center
- Academic position teaching medical students
- There is shared call rotation and they do use locums coverage for some weekends
- H1b visas can be considered
- Signing bonus of $15K
- Relocation of $7500
- Be part of a facility celebrating the 150th year of caring for the community
- Compensation is based on the MGMA and will depend on training and experience
- Full benefits package is offered
Practice in the lower part of the San Joaquin Valley location just 90 miles north of Los Angeles. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to the beach, mountains, and Yosemite National Park. You are also within driving distance of the metro areas of Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, and Las Vegas.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.