Full Time Pediatrics Job Birmingham, AL
This employed position also has a partnership opportunity available. You will be offered a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Birmingham is a metropolitan area and it offers easy access to Alabama's Gulf Coast, and other major metropolitan cities like Nashville and Atlanta.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2609399.
- Join a well-established private practice
- Partnership opportunity available
- See an average of 20 to 25 patients per day
- Shared call and newborn rounding
- Office equipped with laboratory and X-ray
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work with CRNP and a complement of nurses
- Excellent location near Birmingham, AL
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.