Permanent ObGyn Job Baltimore, MD
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive federal tort malpractice, medical and dental benefits, 22 days of PTO, 8 holidays, 5 CME days and a stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and you can apply for federal and state loan repayment.
Come live and practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2609830.
- HPSA score of 20
- Well-established practice doing full scope OB/GYN
- Work 36 clinic hours and 4 administrative hours
- Call is 1:7
- 12 state-of-the-art LDR suites and 2 ORs
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Level III NICU
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.