Full Time Hospitalist Job , IL
An established hospitalist program in Illinois is expanding and adding nocturnists to their team. You will only work 10 shifts per month to be considered full time. They are offering a flexible schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7 pm. There will be ICU rounding in this position, but no procedures are required. H-1B visa sponsorship is available for candidates and IM or FP physicians with strong inpatient training or hospitalist experience are also welcomed.
In addition to the salary you will be offered medical and dental benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This area has plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation. The city provides numerous high-quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2610240.
- Secure and stable hospital-employed position
- Flexible nocturnist schedule for 10 shifts per month
- H-1B visa sponsorship available and 'cap exempt'
- Open to 2020 IM or FP residents
- All adult patient base
- ICU rounding, but no procedures required
- City with 75K population, private and public schools, and colleges
- Located near Springfield, 2 hours to St Louis and 3 hours to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.