Full Time Cardiology Job Duncan, OK
An exciting interventional cardiology opportunity is now available at a hospital in Oklahoma. They are looking to start a new interventional cardiology program and are looking for the right interventional cardiologist to do the job. You will work in a brand new cath and have an option to work one day a week in Oklahoma City to do structural procedures.
This opportunity has a generous compensation package with quality and RVU production bonuses. You will be offered relocation assistance and/or sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 30 days off per year, CME and stipend, a matching 401k retirement plan, and a deferred compensation plan.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference JOB-2610439.
- Start a new interventional cardiology program and make a huge difference in the community
- Work in a brand new cath lab with 10 STEMI calls per month
- Guaranteed annual salary plus quality and RVU bonuses
- Hospital-employed medical benefits for physician and family
- 30 days off per year, CME with a stipend, professional dues and licenses
- Relocation assistance and/or sign-on bonus available
- Deferred compensation plan and 401k retirement with match
- Weekday schedule for great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.