Full Time Psychiatry Job , OH
A hospital in Ohio is looking for a psychiatrist due to growth. This is an adult outpatient psychiatry position, but some inpatient consults would be a plus. You will see 12 to 13 patients per day on average. The schedule is flexible and both full time and part time options are available, and there will be no call. You must be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing your training. You will need an OH medical license, and we can help you obtain one if necessary. They will consider 2020 residents and fellows.
You will be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, student loan repayment, LTD and STD, full comprehensive benefits, and 4 weeks of PTO.
You will enjoy living in this family-friendly location with festivals, good schools, and a peaceful atmosphere. If you need anything in the city, Cleveland, OH, is only a short drive away.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2601894.
- Adult outpatient psychiatry
- 12 to 13 patients per day
- Flexible schedule with no call
- Some inpatient consults would be a plus
- Full time or part time
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.