Full Time Family Practice Job Florence, SC
An exciting primary care physician opportunity is now available at a community health center in South Carolina. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. You can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current SC license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered NHSC medical education loan repayment, federal tort malpractice, medical/dental/vision benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, 12 paid holidays, 5 days of CME time with a stipend, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this South Carolina town. You will be surrounded by magnificent oak trees, lakes, and rivers. You will be located close to Charleston, SC, Columbia, SC, and Myrtle Beach, SC.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right family medicine jobs and internal medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2609987.
- Monday through Friday
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- J1 and H-1B holders supported
- Community health center
- 3 weeks of vacation and 12 paid holidays
- Medical and dental benefits
- NHSC education loan repayment
- Federal tort claims malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.