Full Time Psychiatry Job Minneapolis, MN
CompHealth is currently assisting a health system in Minnesota with their search for a child psychiatrist. The group needs a physician to help cover the growing community. You will treats 10 to 15 patients per day in the outpatient setting. You will work with a team that includes psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed independent clinical social workers, nurse practitioners, and licensed addictions counselors. You will need a MN medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. H-1B visa holders and future fellows are welcome to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package and be provided full comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, a 403b retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this attractive, family friendly community located near Minneapolis. Excellent family amenities include great recreation options including trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, cycling, indoor/outdoor tennis, canoeing and golfing.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great psychiatry jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Brett Jones at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2610041.
- 60 physician multi-specialty group
- Outpatient only
- Phone-only call of 1:6
- Treat 10 to 15 patients per day
- Opportunity for research, clinical practice, and education
- Leadership opportunities are available if desired
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- Future fellows welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.