Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Newark, Delaware
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a growing private practice in Newark, Delaware.
If you are looking for ample autonomy, flexibility, and a lucrative compensation plan, then you're on the right track! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full or part-time
- Provide a mix of General Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Lucrative compensation plan including a base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits including Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more!
- A collegial team atmosphere and welcoming clinic environment
- Experts in Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Strong patient-centered approach
- Beautiful office, well equipped and fully updated
- Fully staffed with professional office and medical support personnel
Located just 25 minutes southwest of Willmington, you'll find the moderately sized town of Newarkhome to nearly 35,000 people. This is one of the top suburbs in Delaware and is just 40 minutes south of the Philadelphia airport.
There's a great deal of culture and history to experience in Newark, as well as plenty of green spaces, including city and state parks, hiking trails, nearby water access, and more!
Plus, day trips to Baltimore or Philadelphia make planning fun-filled adventures a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!