Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Gregg County, Texas
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in Gregg County, Texas.
This is your chance to join a premier, well-established, and family-run group with a collegial team culture and high patient volume!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full or part-time; 3-5 days per week -flexible schedule
- Practice 80% Medical Dermatology and 20% Cosmetics (with potential to grow Cosmetics)
- Current providers see an average of 35 patients per day
- Compensated NP / PA supervision available; not required
- Receive exceptional support from two highly trained Medical Assistants
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Competitive guaranteed first-year salary plus generous incentive bonuses
- Full benefits package
- A partnership opportunity is available!
- A warm, down-to-earth, family-like atmosphere
- A collegial group consisting of three experienced physicians and multiple mid-level practitioners
- Newly constructed, 14,000 SF office setting with modern finishes and complete, independent on-site lab
- Exceptionally well-trained support staff
You'll. be living and working in a beautiful community offering top-notch private and public schools, lakefront living, rolling hills, and landscape unlike any other in the Lonestar State.
Enjoy a low cost of living, affordable housing in pleasant, well-kept neighborhoods, and the peacefulness afforded residents of Gregg County, Texas.
Although considered more rural living, the population of this town exceeds 75,000, which means you'll have plenty of modern conveniences like restaurants, big-box stores and more. You'll even have an easily accessible regional airport nearby, making your travel plans a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150today. Or email your CV toHaleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!