Full Time Radiology Body Imaging Job , IL
ILLINOIS: This large Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Radiologist to join our established Radiology Department at our main campus in eastern Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Join our patient focused, team-oriented department of 21 Radiologists
- Cover daytime General Radiology and Body Imaging; must be able to perform all general modalities including CT, US, MR, plain film, DEXA, Fluoroscopy, and Arthrography
- Fellowship training in Body Imaging or related specialty preferred but not required
- Includes no mammography and minimal neuro; NM/PET, MSK, MRI, and Body MRI required
- No interventional required but ability to perform light IR (paracentesis, thoracentesis, LP, biopsies) would be a plus
- State-of-the-art equipment includes new Visage PACS and 7T Seimens MRI (coming in 2020)
- Requires occasional travel to regional sites with stipend provided
- Minimal weekend responsibility (4-5 shifts/year) and no overnight shifts
- Department is staffed with staggered 8-hour shifts (7AM-7PM)
- Enjoy a competitive starting salary (with credit for experience) as well as 8 weeks of vacation to start increasing to 10 weeks by year 3
- Home workstation provided for remote reading
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the local College of Medicine
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, this community is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.