Full Time Internal Medicine Job Lubbock, TX
Enterprise Medical is assisting our client in Lubbock, Texas for their search for a Medical Director of a state facility.
- The Facility Medical Director is responsible for effective leadership to ensure the delivery of high-quality medical services to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- This position is both Administrative (90%) and Clinical (10%), and involves directing and monitoring medical services, participating in treatment team process, and supervising Primary Care and Psychiatric physicians, NP's, PA's, RN's, etc.
- Knowledge of methods and procedures in the field of general medicine and of the principle of the development, implementation, and documentation of individualized care and treatment plans.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn ICF-IID standards, certification requirements for the Council on Quality and Leadership, Department of Aging and Disability Services policies and procedures
- This facility has been classified as a HPSA for primary care physicians which make them eligible to apply for Physician education loan repayment program
- Very Competitive Compensation with Full Benefits
- Schedule is typical business hours Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
Lubbock comes from the humble beginnings of tall grasses and roaming buffalo but TODAY, Texas Tech University brings the energy of a young college town into the friendly city of Lubbock.Aside from being the home of Texas Tech, Lubbock is famous for the musical acts that hail from the city like Buddy Holly or Waylon Jennings, fine dining, museums, a rich art and culture scene but also for its friendly, hospitable atmosphere.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.