Permanent Dermatology Job , PA
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in the DuBois, PA area seeking a full-time Dermatologist.
- Join a very busy practice with no call
- 25-40 patients a day
- Highly competitive compensation and uncapped productivity incentives
- Sign-on bonus, education loan assistance, relocation assistance and residency stipend program
- Teaching opportunities
- 25 days of PTO, 40 hours of CME and 10 sick days
- Excellent benefits including 100% employer paid malpractice including tail, 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, medical, vision and dental insurance
Live in one of the many picturesque communities of Northwestern Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania outdoors provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region's several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer's markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Erie are all within easy driving distance of the area.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.