Full Time Anesthesia Job Dallas, TX
NORTH TEXAS: Additional Anesthesiologist needed within this general acute care hospital serving Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma with over 154 beds. Services include an inpatient rehabilitation center, wound care center, ICU and a cardiac center. We are a designated Level III trauma and stroke center and has one of the most successful robot programs in the country. The medical staff boasts over 90 physicians, representing 30 specialties of medicine. Seeking a BC anesthesiologist to join our team.
- Hospital Employed
- Currently 3 MD's 6 CRNA's
- Salary MGMA Ball Park - MGMA currently: $461,052. I would stick with $450K.
- Call every 4th day and every 4th weekend. 3-day weekend following call weekend
- Comprehensive Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- 1 week paid educational leave
- Recruitment Package may include: - Base salary + wRVU production incentive - CME allowance - Sign-on bonus - Medical debt assistance - Relocation allowance - Residency stipend - Health benefits + Retirement plan - Marketing + practice growth assistance
As a mid-sized town, we have all the amenities and comforts you need while you?re traveling, from national retailers to franchise restaurants. But to really get a feel for the town, you?ll want to seek out the one-of-a-kind spots. Whether it's the museums with their rare artifacts or mom-and-pop stores with handmade items, our great community offers plenty of unique things to see and experience.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.