Permanent Anesthesia Job New York, NY
Seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist. Full-Time Employed Position. Competitive compensation with signing bonus, relocation, and comprehensive benefits. One to three years of experience preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply. Join a busy and high functioning anesthesia group.
- Staffing model of 3 Physician Anesthesiologists and 8 CRNA's
- CRNA's have a full scope of practice in a team-based environment
- Perioperative Services consist of 5 OR's, 2 Endoscopy Suites, and OB
- New Procedure Building Opening in August 2019
- Bread and Butter: no heads and hearts
- Recruitment package:
- Hospital employed: Permanent, full-time position.
- Base Salary of $446,061.00
- Relocation: $15,000.00
- Signing Bonus: $35,000.00
- CME: $4,000.00/year
- $2,000.00/year for licensing and dues
- Paid time off six weeks per year
- Comprehensive benefits package
We are a Not-for-Profit, general, acute-care community hospital and is part of St. Lawrence Health System (SLHS). SLHS was formed in 2013 to improve health, elevate the standard of care, enhance the patient experience, and gain efficiencies through collaboration. Our team of like-minded providers offers high quality, patient-centered care with a focus on maintaining continuity of care throughout the system.
Canton and Potsdam are small, rural, college communities 11 miles apart with two colleges in each village. The primary sources of income are higher education and dairy farming, giving the area a stable economy and attractive appearance. Located between the St. Lawrence River and the foothills of the Adirondacks, the area offers something for every outdoor enthusiast from downhill and cross-country skiing, to hiking and mountain biking, to kayaking, camping, and swimming. Montreal and Ottawa are within easy driving distance.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.