Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
We have an opportunity in Iowa for an anesthesiologist. The provider can expect to work on weekdays from 7 am - 3 pm with no call. The locum tenens physician will work in a hands-on role performing general anesthesia duties. You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Epic EMR system. Candidates must be board certified. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Weekday shifts from 7 am - 3 pm with no call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- Epic EMR system
- General anesthesia duties
- No hearts or big cases
- Hands-on role
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.