Permanent ObGyn Job Warsaw, IN
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary plus wRVU incentives. You will be offered loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Warsaw, Indiana and the surrounding region have a lot to offer. While Warsaw is a small town in north-central Indiana, it is centrally located between several larger metropolitan areas, and offers many big city amenities along with its small town charm. Residents enjoy affordable living, excellent schools, and many other assets one would not expect from a Midwestern city of around 15,000 people .
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2609209.
- Competitive salary plus incentives wRVUs
- Partnership-track offered
- Join an established private practice
- Work in a busy office
- Office is located next to the hospital
- Current call is 1:4
- Robotics are planned for the near future
- New graduates and experienced physicians welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.