Locum Tenens Allergy-Immunology Job
A facility in California seeks an allergy/immunologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with skin tests. The assignment schedule is 3 - 4 days per week and the physician will see 25 - 30 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. CompHealth can help physicians without a CA state license obtain one.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 3 - 4 days per week
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Procedures: Skin tests
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.