Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Caseload: 6 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: No cardiac
- Medical supervision of anesthesia required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.