Full Time Internal Medicine Job Alma, MI
A full time opportunity to practice internal medicine with a private practice is now available in Michigan. You will join one other physician at this location. This is a traditional inpatient and outpatient position. You will see aspects of primary care for an adult population, including evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in an outpatient setting. There will be a balance of outpatient and inpatient procedures and surgeries; and providing appropriate follow-up after discharge.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVUs. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, LTD/STD, life insurance, CME time, a 403b with match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This position is located in the city of Alma, along the banks of the Pine River. Alma currently has a diversified economic base of industry, retail, and service industries. There is a historic downtown, a shopping district with national chain stores, and a high quality full?service medical district.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2609386.
- Full time opportunity
- Practice internal medicine with a private practice
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- Join another physician at this location
- See all aspects of primary care
- All adult patient panel
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Great place to live and raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.