Locum Tenens Perinatology Job South Bend, IN
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Indiana that is in need of a maternal fetal/perinatologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain an IN state license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Consults only
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.