Full Time Gastroenterology Job Huntsville, AL
Teaching Opportunities and Partnership Available
Easy Access to Nashville, Memphis, and Atlanta
Join a collegial group of physicians in a busy Gastroenterology practice that serves a population of over 250,000 people. Robust referral network and a collaborative physician community.
- Option to be hospital-employed or 1099!
- Guaranteed student loan repayment coming directly from the hospital – up to 100,000
- Excellent support staff and a newly built state-of-the-art facility with a GI suite on campus
- Partnership available with no buy-in
- WRVU bonus incentive, $20,000 sign-on bonus and monthly fellowship stipend
- Teaching opportunity through hospitals’ own residency program
- ERCP an option, if desired, hospital offers on the job training
- Only 10 days of call per month covering one hospital – 1:3 call share is light!
- Strong Hospitalist group in place to admit patients
- Full benefits, disability, vacation, CME time and allowance, relocation, and malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy Southern living at its best. This is how life is supposed to be. This beautiful, historic community is a great place to work and play. Easy access to a growing area featuring upscale amenities, top-rated schools, incredible housing options and a low cost of living. Here you can have the quality of life you've always dreamed of!
- A riverfront city with a rolling hill, all four seasons and mild winters
- Great school system with nationally-ranked public and private school options
- Easy access to world-class golfing, fishing, hunting, and water sports
- Shop at award-winning fashion designers’ retail stores
- Vibrant and welcoming historic downtown area boast museums, theater, concerts, art shows and festivals
- Take advantage of a robust housing market with very affordable prices
- Easy access to an airport and a reasonable drive to Nashville, Memphis, and Atlanta
Job ID: GE 11624293
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.