Full Time Internal Medicine Job , AZ
An outpatient health clinic in Maricopa County is looking to add a J1 Visa Geriatric Internal Medicine Physician to their team. This facility is located just 40 minutes from the Estrella Mountain Regional Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
· Certification: MD/ DO
· Title: J1 Visa Geriatric Internal Medicine Physician
· Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed)
· Residency Training: Internal Medicine
· Setting: Outpatient Setting
· Duties/ Responsibilities: 30 PPD, geriatric patients seen
· Experience Required: J1 Visa Candidate only, new grads are okay
· EMR: e clinical works
Compensation & Logistics
· Position Type: Permanent, W-2
· Availability: Full-Time
· Scheduling: M-F, 9-5pm, Sat 8-12pm
· Compensation: Starting at $210k DOE
· Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, in house credentialing support, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.