Permanent Psychiatry Job Seattle, WA
You will receive a competitive salary with an available leadership/directorship stipend and a full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be provided CME with stipend, a retirement plan, vacation/PTO, and malpractice. There is also a potential for a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
This position is located in the Seattle area of Washington. This city is a hub for artists and musicians. It is a great college town with a vibrant downtown and access to plenty of outdoor activities. This clean mid-sized city has a comfortable Pacific Northwest small-town ambiance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2608695.
- General psychiatrist needed
- 100% inpatient
- 15 patients per day is the cap
- Potential to do some administrative work
- Currently 9 psychiatrists on staff
- Some military population and addictions population
- Call will be discussed directly with the candidate
- Will consider 2020 residents/fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.