Full Time Otolaryngology Job , WI
An otolaryngologist is needed at a well-established practice in Wisconsin. This is a great opportunity to be busy right away with minimal inpatient coverage. You would travel between two clinics that are approximately 30 minutes away from each other, seeing a diverse patient population. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Each clinic has a great support staff including, MAs, office assistants, surgery schedulers, and audiologists. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible in otolaryngology, and experienced candidates or new graduates.
You can feel secure with a guaranteed salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, and vacation time. You will be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new ENT job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2608885.
- Well-established team
- Join two other otolaryngologists
- Opportunity to become busy right away
- Minimal inpatient coverage
- Experienced physician or a new graduate
- Great support staff
- Guaranteed salary, full comprehensive benefits, and more
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.