Full Time ObGyn Job Huntsville, AL
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in Huntsville, situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast. Its public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country, and Huntsville/Madison County boasts more doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2608949.
- Join a dynamic two physician practice
- Office located on hospital campus
- Rapidly growing in the heart of the medical district
- Traditional patient mix
- 1:6 call rotation
- Reconstructive surgeries available
- Approximately 700 surgeries per year, 50 plus deliveries per month
- Board certified or board eligible OB/GYN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.