Full Time ObGyn Job Cody, WY
A new chief medical officer opportunity is now available in Wyoming. This is a great opportunity for a physician to develop a successful practice in their area of expertise as well as providing senior leadership, clinical oversight, peer review, and strategic planning and development. The community currently has 2 OB/GYNs that do 220 deliveries per year, and 1 GYN that they would like someone in this role to share call. The ideal candidate will be an experienced CMO with additional experience as an OB/GYN, IM, FP, GS, or hematologist-oncologist.
This employed opportunity offers a salary that will be split between CMO and your specialty. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Wyoming's horse country where ranches, rodeos, and Yellowstone National Park are king. You will find the people friendly and the scenery breathtaking. The schools are also some of the best in the country.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2609017.
- Great opportunity for an experienced CMO
- Additional experience as an OB/GYN, IM, FP, GS, or hematologist-oncologist
- Develop a successful practice in your area of expertise
- Provide senior leadership and clinical oversight
- Provide strategic planning and development
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Salary will be split between CMO and specialty
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.