Full Time Family Practice Job , WA
A new IM or FP physician opportunity is now available at an all adult practice with a full range of primary care internal medicine services in Washington. There is a flexible work schedule where the incoming physician can work 4,10-hour days or 5, 8-hour days. They are also flexible on the hours. Each physician is part of a subset or pod of the larger primary care team. Each pod has two to three physicians, one ARNP or PA, one RN, and one to one MA support. The ARNP or PA helps support messages and indirect care. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians coming out of residency. They will consider residents, and H-1B visas are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a two year salary guarantee with incentive/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays/sick time, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Federal Way, a coastal city along the Puget Sound Inlet and shadowed by Mount Rainier. A large variety of recreational and cultural activities abound with a reasonable commute into the cities of Seattle and Tacoma for other recreational, shopping, and cultural options.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2609019.
- Salary guarantee for two years
- All outpatient
- Adult only practice with some geriatrics
- Flexible work schedule and hours
- Full range of primary care internal medicine services
- Great support staff including one to one MA support
- Will consider board eligible if coming out of residency
- 22 miles south of Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.