Full Time Hospitalist Job
An exciting chief medical officer opportunity is now available in Wyoming. They are looking for an experienced chief medical officer with additional experience as a hospitalist. This is a great opportunity for a physician to develop a successful practice in their area of expertise as well as providing senior leadership, clinical oversight, peer review, and strategic planning and development. This hospital supports an active staff of more than 80 physicians and providers in over 30 specialties.
This employed opportunity offers a salary that will be split between CMO and your specialty. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Wyoming's horse country where ranches, rodeos, and Yellowstone National Park are king. You will find the people friendly and the scenery breathtaking. The schools are also some of the best in the country.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact John Hardardt at 954.837.2740 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2609078.
- Great opportunity for an experienced CMO
- Additional experience as an hospitalist
- Develop a successful practice in your area of expertise
- Provide senior leadership and clinical oversight
- Provide strategic planning and development
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Salary will be split between CMO and specialty
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.