Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Northern MinnesotaJob #12531080
myDermRecruiteris actively recruiting a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to add to our client's current group of experienced Dermatology providers in northern Minnesota.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full or part-time;3-5 days per week - flexible schedule to fit your needs!
- Enjoy offering Medical Dermatology andCosmetics, if desired
- Expect to see 25-35 patients per day
- Replacement position for a retiring provider
- Highly lucrativecompensation package plus production-based bonuses
- Enhanced physician benefits package includes401 (with match), Health, Dental, Vision, CME, PTO, Malpractice, andDisability
- Relocation assistance available
- Sign-on bonus
- Busy, well-established practice
- Collegial team culture and a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere
- New, beautifully designed clinic
- Prioritizes patient-centered values
- Provides a full range of dermatologic services
Location Features:Anyone looking for incredible natural beauty and a tranquil, family-friendly atmosphere to call home will certainly find what they need in Northern Minnesota.
Settle into this lovely region of the US boasting pristine lakes and streams perfect for boating, fishing and simply admiring the view. You'll find rocky ridges and thick forests ideal for hiking, mountain biking, and more outdoor adventures.
Communities in northern Minnesota are brimming with small-town charm and pleasant, well-kept neighborhoods. In this particular area, you'll benefit from having excellent schools in a close-knit community and a low cost of living!
Commutes are stress-free, and a nearby regional airport can help you get to your vacation or business travel destination, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150today. Or email your CV toHaleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!