Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , HI
A new hematologist oncologist opportunity is now available with an award-winning network in Hawaii. They are hiring an additional patient-focused physician to support the growing patient census. You will see 15 patients per day on average. You will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, call is 10 days per month between the 2 physicians. You will work with one other hematologist oncologist, one NP, and one RN. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible and experienced. If you do not hold an active HI license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Francesca D'Angelo at 954.616.2912 or email your CV and references to Francesca.email@example.com. Refer to job #2608610.
- Comprehensive pay and benefits
- Malpractice with tail
- Relocation assistance
- Join an award-winning network
- Manageable work load
- Light call responsibilities
- Located on the beautiful island of Kauai
- Great historical location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.